Regulations and Professional Bodies
- Lawyers in the Finest Law network are members of the Law Society. The Solicitors are registered with the SRA and are fully compliant with the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007.
Claims Management Regulation
- Finest Law is a business that is “Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities” and the registration is recorded on the Claims Regulation Website. Our Registration Number is CRM28085.
- Details of our business complaints handling procedure can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Claims Management Regulation is a UK Government department that monitors the activities of any agency/ organization that refers potential clients to solicitors or legal professional for a referral fee. All activities that are regulated are stated on the government website. These activities are:
- criminal injuries compensation
- financial products and services
- housing disrepair
- industrial injuries disablement benefit
- personal injury
Finest Law will only handle or process claims that are not related to financial advice or financial products regulated by the FSA. Enquirers and users of the website should not submit such financial claims through this website. If claims are submitted by users, then we will not be able to process or store these claims.
Our Membership Fees
Finest Law Ltd operates a paid annual membership fee to use areas of our website. This is a non-refundable membership fee to read protected content for genuine users. Our users can then log in to access, read posts and/or submit comments to our blog. Through our blog, you can find information relating to your concerns; you can respond to the concerns others.
We reserve the right to cancel the membership of anyone who uses our site inappropriately as in our terms and conditions and policies. These are displayed on our website.
When required, we will hold client money in accordance with the Client Account Rules while providing a direct service to enable our clients to complete transactions.
Data Protection and Authorisation
- We are authorized and regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office in respect of the Data Protection Act 1998. Our Number is Z2802878
- We comply with the provisions of the 1998 Act even if the data is exempt from notification.
Companies Act 2006
- Finest Law Ltd is registered at Companies House, UK. Our Registered Office is Finest Law Ltd, Kemp House, 152 City Road. London, UK, EC1V 2NX, email:email@example.com;