Our Data Controller is Finest Law Ltd for purposes of the Data Protection Act of 1998.
1. Data and Information Collected
To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
1.1 Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
1.2 Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
1.3 Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
It is possible that we may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about our website for use by us or our advertisers.
Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer without prompting. The cookie file is stored on your hard drive, where files are transferred to. This information helps us improve our site and services to you.
All computers can block cookies by activating proper browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under the options menu. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
3. Information Use
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
- 3.1 We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from out site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
- 3.2 Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, used only to fulfill your request.
- 3.3 We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
- 3.4 An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
- 3.5 We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
- 3.6 A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have consented to such communication.
- 3.7 If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
- 3.8 Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on occasion we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage
- 4.2 Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide you safety.
- 4.3 Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to remain confidential by you, as your responsibility.
5. Sharing Your Information
- 5.1 If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
- 5.2 Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- 5.2.1 If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
- 5.2.2 When legally requested, we may share your information.
- 5.2.3 Fraud protection and to minimize credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Access
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store about you. If you wish to have access to this information it may be subject to a £10 payment fee, used to cover our costs regarding the information you requested. If you wish to access this data please provide contact details below.
i. You must not submit information or use the website in any way using any material, software or otherwise that would cause any damage to the website and its contents.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
iv. The Company does not have complete control over any links to the website and cannot be held responsible for every link to the website, but will take appropriate action and seek damages and costs for all links to the website that have been placed without consent and any link made to websites that are unlawful and/or related to criminal activity or any website that the Company does not deem fit and appropriate for the purposes of the website and intended reputation of the website.
v. We do our best to control inappropriate content on the site and do not accept any liability for offence to the User
vi. We report spam and material we find unsuitable for our Website and Service to the appropriate authorities
vii. We observe anti money laundering regulations 2007 and the Proceeds of Crime Act 20002 and report contraventions to the legislation to the relevant authorities
viii. The User shall abide and comply with the laws In England and Wales when you use this website. You also abide and comply with the regulations associated with the services provided by this website.
8. Contacting Us